Thursday, November 29, 2007

Armstrong Family

Hello all! Well I'm sorry I don't have any pictures this entry. I am in Tennessee with Annabell visiting some of our family. It was a total last minute plan. I just really wanted Dad and the girls to see Annabell in this stage (she turned 5 months today). She is just so adorable. She laughs at everything and doesn't cry much, which makes showing her off easier ... ha. She is learning like a sponge these days. When I was reading a book to her and Mikayla this afternoon she was trying to change the pages just like her big cousin was. TOO CUTE! The laughing has also become more frequent and adorable! I will get her daddy to tape us when we get home while I tickle her and I'll post it on here. Speaking of her daddy, we miss him! We can't wait to see him! OH, and she finally realized she could put her toes in her mouth and keep them there! It was adorable. I was getting her ready for her evening bath and while I was changing her she put her toes in her mouth...she loved them. She was sucking on her big toe and when she couldn't get to it because I was taking off her outfit or changing her diaper she would begin to whimper until she got her toe back into her mouth. She seems like she is teething with all the drooling she has done lately but she still has the ridge in her gums and no bumps or anything...so who knows, only the Lord. Well we are really enjoying our visit. Annabell was able to go to her aunt Kari's 3rd grade class and watch her teach. We are going to take the girls to see Santa Claus tomorrow and then we are baking cookies and putting up the Christmas tree! Well I will update more later! Love ya!

No comments: