Monday, November 12, 2007

This weekend!



Hey everyone! Well Annabell had an eventful weekend which included lots of time at the park. Her daddy took her to the park on Saturday. She was so cute that we had to snap some photo's. Brad had her all bundled up because it was actually pretty chili here. He then got her nice and cozy in his arms for bed time.




Sunday our church had a picnic at Jim Jeffers Park. It was a great time. Brad played touch football, which he is paying for today! I played soccer with the little kids...oh my gosh, it made me miss soccer so much that I think I'm going to try and find a women's league here in the Cape. Annabell enjoyed time with her big pop and grandma. They took her after first service instead of her going to the nursery and hung out with her while I attended 2nd service with Brad. All in all the day was a lot of fun. Well her sleeping isn't getting any better lately, but I've come to the conclusion that it won't until I introduce solids to her which I'm not willing to do at this time. So I think I'll just suck it up until 6 months! I'm actually becoming quite use to waking up in the middle of the night anyhow. Well Annabell hasn't rolled over again yet...I'll keep you updated. Her new thing is playing with her feet and toes...she loves to hold on to them. Well I hope you enjoy the photos! Love ya!

1 comment:

mom2mlg said...

She does look really cute in her hat and cuddled with Brad. Now that she is getting more interested in her feet you will see that she starts to get really roll-y (especially on the changing table!). I'm glad to hear that you all got to play at the park some too! Love.