Sunday, December 2, 2007

few reminders...

Well I wanted to post a few reminders of some things Annabell is doing that I keep forgetting to write down, this is more for myself so that when I start scrap booking at this point in her life I don't forget some of the small milestones. She is five months now and she has started doing the following:

She now loves to stick her tongue out and in like a lizard...just realizing she has control over it
She likes to squeal as high as possible in delight
She has been able to stand on her own strength since about 2 1/2 months but she can now stand her self up if she is holding my fingures.
She now enjoys her belly time and can hold her self up quite far, for a few minutes.
She has rolled over once and rolls sided to side, but doesn't seem interested in rolling over since she can scoot on her butt to get where or what she wants.
She can sit up on her own for a split second before she falls over.
She is still soley fed through breastmilk but her need to eat has increased so we will introduce solids to her at the new year, and she'll be 6 months by then anyhow.
She sucks on all her fingers and is fond of her binki
She imitated her aunt kari today holding out her tongue and making high pitch noises...
She also will copy me in my hand motion when when I bang on her toys like a drum.

Well that's all I've thought of for now. Today we went to church with my dad and sisters. Annabell was wearing the cutest overalls her papa bought her. She was so warm in church that we had to take her overalls off and let her only wear her sweater. She looked so cute when as a family we went to the alter call. She even caught the attention of the preacher. Well tonight we are going to Hananoki compliments of my sisters. So dad will be babysitting his two grandaughters. It's been so long since I have had to prepare to go out for the night that I have been runnung through my mind everthing I need to get done. Dad should do great though, he starts to sing to her and she just melts in his arms! Well I'll be home wednesday so I'll have a TON of videos and pictures to show y'all then. Love ya!

No comments: