Thursday, December 6, 2007

LOTS of Pictures and Videos




Well like I said in my earlier blog when I get home I'm going to put alot of video and pictures on here, and I'm home now. It was a wonderful trip. I really missed my family so it was nice to be there for a while. It was really nice to see Brad when we got home though, we really missed him. Well I have put some video up of us decorating the house just before we left to TN and then of our trip to TN. Annabell is doing great. She woke up a few times last night and eventually just got into the bed with us, which is something I'm going to have to break her of soon. She was spoiled by sleeping with me in Atlanta and in Tennessee. She would always fall asleep on her own but when she wakes up it was just easier to allow her to sleep with me. Well here is all the video and pix I promised! love you all!


Her and her proud papa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brad's a good dancer! you guys are the most hilarious parents I've ever seen!