Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good Day



Today was such a nice and good day. Annabell did much better today with her listening skills, I think partly because I was feeling much better and was able to spend more time with her. My neighbor Heather came over and watched Ford for about 30 minutes so I could take Annabell to the park (it was too cool and breezy for Ford). We played hard and she had so much fun and even left the park willingly.
We also have had 2 days of painting her pumpkin. She enjoys it, but likes playing in the colors more than actually painting. She even put them in her mouth! UGH, I'm having to teach her not to do that . Oh and two molars have come in, on top. She has had a cold for two days now, her little eyes were so red today and her nose ran all day.

I can't believe how fast she has grown up. I look at Ford who is bigger than she was at his age, and I can't remember her being that small! I miss my little girl already. Time really does pass us by in the blink of an eye. It's so important that we teach them what they need to know and show them how live in Christ. Because before you know it she will be making her own decisions and living her own life. She's even trying to now. She no longer likes me to follow her up the jungle gym stairs. If I walk behind her she turns around and motions or whines me away! :( She wants to do it all by herself! So now when she actually cuddles with me I cherish every second! Love y'all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great pictures abby, her face is changing so much, she looks like Brad. She's so beautiful, she looks like a toddler now. HOw are you? enjoying two? hard to divide your time, but it sounds like you're doing really well! love you.
courtney