Thursday, June 26, 2008

Picture Day

Well today we woke up, walked 2.4 miles and then went to the park. Annabell really enjoyed it and the overcast today made the weather really nice. She then went down for only a 45 minute nap because I had to get her up and ready for her 1 year old pictures. Oh my goodness, she was so cute. We got some great photos. Her walking has really improved! She continues to amaze me with how much she is learning. She now knows what i mean when I ask her where something is. She also understands "sit down", "let's brush your teeth", "turn off the light" and a few more. She was climbing all over the lego table they had at Portrait Innovations. I really recommend this place. They are SO patient and did wonderfully with Annabell. They take the BEST pictures and it's really not too high priced. She also learned how to sit down in the little chairs all by herself. She has had some practice using her dad's old rocker chair from when he was a kid. G-ma helps her in it and rocks her...it's adorable. Well after pictures my friend Wheetay aka Amanda came to the Gulf Coast Shopping center and shopped with us. We more window shopped than anything but before I knew it 4 hours had flown by! Annabell had been such a good girl I didn't even notice. So when we finally got home she was exhausted and hungry. She had a bottle and then started to eat her dinner. Her eyes were heavy and I started to smile because she was so cute when eating her peas. She loved them by the way, anyways, she started to laugh when she saw me smile...it was hilarious so I grabbed the camera and got a few minutes. I also have some video of her getting her first birthday card. It was from her great Uncle Rob and Aunt Blake. It's long but shows her walking some. Well here are the videos, love y'all!

1 comment:

Rob Zachritz said...

Annabell was so cute with that Bday card and her mom is so sweet to let her "read" it.

Please give her kisses and hugs for Aunt Blake and me.

Love, Uncle Rob