Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big girl Potty!

WARNING! GROSS DETAILS! READ AT OWN RISK!

Well the cutest and funniest thing happened tonight. We had a long day at Lakes park with the girls (Annabell and Mikayla). So once we got home Annabell took a long nap, woke up played, ate, and had a late bath around 7:45pm. As soon as she started playing she got her "serious" face going. I knew that was a sign that she was about to poop in the TUB! Uck, all you moms know how incredibly gross that can be to clean up so I picked her up and she hadn't gone yet, but it was on it's way, so I sat her on the toilet, which brought a HUGE smile and laugh to Annabell, and then she proceeded to do her business. It was so funny because she sat there as if she knew what to do. She has seen her parents on the "potty" before, so I am sure she got a kick out of doing something like mommy and daddy, ha! She even sat patiently so I could wipe her, and laughed some more. It was hilarious! It also made me excited for the day that she can do that! Which I know is a year + off but it was fun to see. Sorry to gross everyone out, but it's a mommy thing, I had to record this! Love y'all!

No comments: