Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bop Pi

Well Annabell said Big Pops name for the first time on her own. I was asking her if she wanted to stay the night there on Sunday since I'm hosting a middle school girls sleepover and she said yes. Then I had said something where I mentioned Grandma and Big Pop and she said Bop Pi. So I asked her to say "Big Pop" and she said "Bop Pi". We then called Big pop and she talked to him on the phone and said it. I think besides, mom and dad, it is the first time she has titled someone on her own will. She has said "Papa" in repetition to me before, but she has never just named someone, besides other kids, on her own. I was excited to hear her say it. She also said "Abby" last night, it is the name of one of our babysitters who was watching her during bible study, but she said it in response to being asked to say it, not saying her name on her own with the knowledge of who the name belongs to. Well I just wanted to document that. Love y'all!

No comments: