Friday, September 19, 2008

Bubbles and Gymnastics

Today I took Annabell to a gymnasium that has a 0-5 years open play from 10:30am-11:30am. She absolutely loved it. She ran across the trampolines with the bigger kids and would fall down and let the older kids bounce her while she laughed. She would throw herself onto the soft mats and went down the slide which was pretty fast, in the pre-k area. It was such a good work out for her that I would like to take her more often. She did begin to get sleepy around 11am since it was about an hour after her normal nap time.

She has been really enjoying bath time lately, well she always has but she has been really enjoying playing with the water. She now blows bubbles in the water and "swims" on her belly. I took some video of her blowing bubbles but she wouldn't swim while I was recording, she was too into putting her letters and numbers into her water bucket. That is a favorite pastime as well.

She has a red puffy left eye today, it looks like she could have a sty. I'm not sure though since I've never had one. Say a prayer that it goes away on it's own so I don't have to take her to the doctor, or if you have any suggestions let me know. I'll try to post a picture of it later. Love y'all! I'm having difficulty posting the video so I'll try later.

No comments: