Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby girl

Today had been a beautiful day in Florida. Annabell and I have gone to the store and the park. She loves going to the store and seeing all the new and interesting things! She is getting so fast with her crawling! She likes to follow me around from room to room. She also tried meat today for the first time, turkey. She liked it pretty well. She also did the sign for Milk today! I was ecstatic, but I would like to see it a few more days before I'm 100% positive. She did do it several times though! Well here is a video so you can see her crawling. She spits up a little in the video, but don't worry, I cleaned it up after filming. It happens often now that she is crawling so much! Love y'all!

1 comment:

mom2mlg said...

Look at her go! Thanks for the video.