Monday, February 11, 2008

Warm once again



(picture of Annabell touring the Miller Brewing Co. don't worry we were only getting water!)


Well we are back in Florida. The cold in Wisconsin helped me appreciate the wonderful winter down here. It was in the 70's and breezy when I got home and has been ever since. Well Annabell is slowly but surely getting back into her own routine. Her nose is starting to dry up from the congestion she had. She has still had to sleep in her swing the last few nights because of her congestion, but hopefully tonight will be different. She is taking her 2nd nap today and it's only 2:55pm! She seems to be going through a growth spurt. Well we introduced her first formula feeding to her last night just before bed. I wasn't thrilled about doing it but I can't seem to keep up with her physically. So I have to do what's best for her, she's still drinking breast milk all day and night, just one bottle in the evening to ensure she is getting enough fluids. I was pretty upset about it, but have come to terms with it. Plus she is 7 1/2 months old and still receiving plenty of mommy milk. Any who, we finally got out and about today. Yesterday we were so busy with Church and unpacking and re-adjusting from vacation that I didn't get a chance to go to the store. But today we did and I stocked up on some new food while we were out and about. She was laughing and taking deep breaths of the cold air. Well we rs that Annabell tried while in Wisconsin, ie..Tofu and bought some for her to start to trying soon...carrots, beans, etc. I couldn't get half of it organic from Publix so I am reluctantly going to have to go to Ada's health food organic store which is extremely over priced to buy some of the other foods! ugh. Anyways, We did a ton of neat stuff while we were in Wisconsin, we got to tour Miller Brewing Company which was awesome! Half the tour was walking outside and it was very cold, but Annabell absolutely loved the coldecently received a package from our host daughter Ryoko. It was a great package with lots of toys for Annabell and lots of candy for me! I love Japanese CANDY! yum! (here is a picture of Annabell playing with some of her new Japanese toys!) Well her are some pictures of everything I just told you about, plus Annabell's first experience with Prunes! ha. Love y'all!

No comments: