Tuesday, February 12, 2008


10 Things Tag.


I was tagged by Courtney to tell 10 things about how Annabell is growing up...


1. Her first word was Dada! She said it while we were on vacation in Wisconsin!
2. She gives big open mouth kisses to me and daddy, but she's picky about who else she'll give them too
3. She is close to crawling at 7 months and now can pull herself to standing from her bottom. She has also learned that she can play around in the tub which makes mommy crazy scared that she'll slip and hurt herself but she does pretty well!
4. She likes to laugh as she toots! She'll toot and then look to see if anyone else heard her, and then laugh! haha
5. She LOVES her daddy's voice...no matter what she is doing she stops when she hears him and starts to look around for him.
6. She loves to sleep with her hands behind her head like I do too, I came into her room and she was sleeping in the position that she is in in the above picture.
7. Annabell loves the sign language for All DONE! She prefers it over all others! ha
8. She has learned how to bite when I'm feeding her....but she laughs when I tell her no, which is really so cute, but I try to be tough with it and not smile, but can't help it.
9. I have kept this blogger going to tell all about Annabell's milestones etc...it's a great way for everyone to keep up with her!
10. She makes us feel so wonderful that I thank GOD daily for such a blessing in our lives! She is so special to us!
I now tag Michelle with her "top 10 reasons why it's great to be a stay-at-home mom"....(or a work from home mom)

No comments: