Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Night and Fever






Yesterday we decided to take the kids to Mike Greenwells. It was more for Annabell obviously than Ford. We thought she might like to get out of the house a bit since it has been harder for me to do so. Before I was too tired and sore to go out with both kids, but now it seems too difficult. So instead of believing that I have been making myself just do it. It actually has been getting easier. We went on a walk this morning and made it just short of a mile before Ford cried. So I let Annabell play at the park while I held him, and when he would fall back too sleep Annabell and I would play together, and when I was tending to him she played with the little girls around her age at the park. But while at the park she smelled like she had a dirty diaper so we headed home after about 30 minutes of playing. I noticed she felt hot but thought it was because we were playing during a breezy cooler day...you know how you feel warmer when it's cool outside. Anyways, I put her down for her nap per her request, and an hour later when she woke I checked her temperature and it was 103.6 and she was burning up. I wasn't sure what to do and hesitated to give her Tylenol. I fed her some lunch (she only ate a tiny bit) and then she wanted to lay down again. So she did and when she woke her temperature was 101.9. I then gave her some children's motrin and now she is sleeping again. She wants to lay in her crib and rest so I'm letting her...please say a prayer for her healing! Anyways, she had a lot of fun at Greenwells. She didn't really like to actually play any games, she more liked walking around and looking and climbing on the games. She did enjoy ski ball though. She walked up there and then through the ball in the other lanes. ha. Then we went to dinner. She ate soooo much! I shared a meal with her and Brad gave her some of his and she was still going! She can really eat like her momma! She has her bottom right molar coming in, so it could be reason for the fever but i don't think so since she didn't get a fever with any others. Well we love y'all! P.S. She said snack as "spack" and "bubba" for Ford. She is so smart :)

No comments: