Friday, May 16, 2008

Big girl pj's and toss

Well Annabell has grown a lot lately...she seems to be getting a lot taller. I take her to the pool weekly and this week when i took her i had her all laid out while I was putting on her swim diaper; the lifeguard walked by and asked where my little girl was. She thought Annabell was another baby since she looked so much taller! My baby girl is growing up. We have moved her into the 12 month pj's...and some very small 18 month pj's. But i can't find the sleepers with the feet and top all attached so she is wearing 2 piece pajamas! When i see her in them I see a young girl and not a baby, I can't believe she is growing so much. When I rock her at night her body covers my entire upper torso and the top of my legs...but the sweet thing is she still loves to cuddle with her mommy at night. She has learned to respond very well to language. I told her NO today and she stopped in her tracks and put her hands in her lap folded nicely, like when a school girl gets caught by the teacher. She is too cute. She plays toss really well but of course i didn't catch it too well on camera...she was distracted by me holding the camera and we didn't make as much eye contact as we usually do when we are playing...but i did get it on tape a little. She also does the "so big" game. Rachel got me started on it and she picked up on it right away. Well here are some pictures of her in her "big girl pj's" and a video which is long, but you get to see her moving around....love y'all! Well I tried to load the video but it won't load...so i'll post it another time.

No comments: