Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Smart Cookie



Annabell is so smart. She is learning everything so fast. I just wanted to mention a few things.
  1. She has been going to the potty all by herself! (about 2 weeks now)Tonight she actually got out of the tub all by herself and sat on her potty and went...I'll leave the details out. ha
  2. She is saying a ton of things. Pretty much everything. I can't even keep up.
  3. She now kisses with her mouth shut (most of the time) and the kiss noise. She loves to go up and kiss her brother. Or kiss my eye or ear...etc. It's adorable.
  4. She is a huge help with her brother and cousin, she gets me spit up rags, binkis, bottles and more upon request.
  5. She actually will get Ford his binki (mimi) any time he begins to cry.
  6. She sits at the table with us (on top of a towel because of her mess) and eats with a big girl fork.
  7. She also has taken her diaper off today for the first time. She woke up this morning and when I opened the door she handed me her diaper. She then did the same thing after her nap and said "Poopoo" and sure enough she had went #2 in her diaper! I think she is getting close to using pull ups.
  8. She sings the song "B-i-b-l-e" and exclaims "BIBLE!" at the end of it.
Well that's it for now. We are headed to the pool tomorrow. She has slowly started to warm up to the pool again....I hope she does better soon. She fell in at my friends community pool in the Jacuzzi and was under for about 10 seconds. She held her breath and scared me to death! She did not however get to the side like I thought she would....so I am back at trying to get her to do so. It was incredibly scary, and in Florida there is way TOO much water for my kids not to know how to swim very early. The earlier they know the better I will feel. Love y'all!

1 comment:

Grandma Z. said...

Sweet pictures! Annabell is smart and swimming will be no problem for her.