Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First real laugh


Well today was an interesting day. Annabell and I woke up and enjoyed the morning like we normally do (it's her happiest time of day). We then went on a walk and admired the park that will soon be done just across the street from our house. They had the fountain in the pond going today, very cool! There was a great breeze blowing although it was still warm, it was around 80 degrees when we went on our walk. After that Annabell became very fussy, I couldn't figure out why, but we believe she might be starting to teeth. Once she calmed down after a good nap I was going to change her diaper and I started to make her smile. She was really happy, so I started to tickle her belly and she started laughing! It was a deep rooted laugh from her belly! I absolutely LOVED it! She also started to realize that when she's in her bouncy seat and hits a toy the music and light would turn on. She seemed to really love that! I have posted a picture of her enjoying the bouncer. Well I'll keep you posted~

No comments: